Do you want to be a part of the Tampa Bay Moms Blog writing team? We are looking for a few local moms to join our team!
Our team of moms love to inspire, encourage and support each other. Our mission is to connect with the Tampa Bay community both online and offline and to share this journey of motherhood with each other! We are moms of all ages, with kids in every stage, who have a passion for community… and all things mom.
They are unique, talented and transparent. They share their parenting perspectives openly in an effort to encourage YOU… moms, dads, and other caregivers in the Tampa Bay area.
We are looking for moms from all walks of life, who have a variety of interests and experiences, with children of various ages, and are passionate about connecting within their community. Good news! You DON’T have to have blogging or previous writing experience to apply! Sounds like fun? Keep reading!
Our next team member could be YOU! This is a volunteer position… but there are some really fun perks in exchange for your time and energy.
What You GIVE…
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the greater Tampa Bay area
- Reliability, team-spirit, flexiblity and your own unique, fun perspective
- One to two original posts per month on the topic of your choice
- Availability to attend Tampa Bay Moms Blog events
- Strong social media presence and involvement
- A reliable, positive, respectful and fun personality!
What You GET…
- New connections, new friendships, and an amazing experience!
- Social and direct networking with a huge community of moms (and kids) in Tampa Bay
- Team outings at local venues and invitations to other special events
- Access to our Private Contributors Facebook group
- Opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to TBMB
- Access to pre-sale and discounted tickets to upcoming Tampa Bay Moms Blog events
Interested in joining our team?
Fill out the form below no later than Wednesday, September 5th. All applicants will be contacted by Monday, September 10th.