We are excited to announce the opening of one executive team position with Tampa Bay Moms Blog! We are looking to expand our relationships with businesses in our community. You can find the details below and an application at the end of this post if you’d like to be considered. We are looking for experience with Sales and/or Marketing. Training will be provided specific to this position and our culture.
Time Commitment :: 5-10 hours weekly (flexible to choose your hours)
Compensation :: 20-25% commission of sales (with potential for increase)
Summary of Role ::
- Solicits new advertising business from any local business that would attract moms in the Tampa Bay area.
- Helps develop advertising campaigns that meet the needs of the advertiser and brings in optimal profit (ie: strategic, timely image ads with corresponding sponsored posts)
- Coordinates all advertising campaigns (ie: receives images from advertiser, coordinates with managing editor/owner when invoicing is needed or sponsored posts need to be assigned, plans out social media posts and coordinates with social media coordinator and/or owner
- Assists in writing sponsored posts (when unable to assign)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Passionate about Tampa Bay Businesses and Tampa Bay area moms
- 1+ year of Experience in Sales and/or Marketing
- Strong Social Media Skills
- Tech Savvy
To apply, please complete the application and send your resume to [email protected] You will receive an email confirmation if the form is submitted correctly.
Title: Community and Engagement Manager
Time Commitment: 5+ hours/week
Compensation :: 15-20% commission of sales (with potential for increase)
Summary of Role: Assume responsibility for a number of guide, event advertising accounts; Manage all communications and execution of resources
- On an ongoing basis (approximately 1-2 hours per week), moderate community groups
- Brainstorm new ideas for TBMB’s community engagement strategy and approach; propose new
ways TBMB can engage its community members online and off
- Respond to emails in a timely manner (within 48 hours)
- Compose blog post as needed to engage and contribute to our resources being provided
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
To apply, please complete the application and send resume to [email protected] You will receive an email confirmation if the form is submitted correctly.
If you have any questions about this position or the application process, please contact Sheriss via email :: [email protected]