Even though we don’t get the typical Fall weather here in Florida, it doesn’t mean that we can’t enjoy the fun Fall decor! I made these adorable Candy Corn Mason Jars in just minutes, and I am not a crafty person! Plus, they are very inexpensive to make! I actually made some for our house and all my neighbors! They would even make a great teacher’s gift….
Are you ready to make some of your own?? Well, here we go!
What You Need to Make Your Candy Corn Mason Jars:
- White, Orange and Yellow Spray Paint – I used Rust-Oleum Gloss Protective Enamel
- Mason Jars – I grabbed a 12 pack at Target for under $9, but you can also grab them online
How You Make Your Candy Corn Mason Jars:
- Head outside! Spray paint tends to get a bit messy!
- Spray the entire jar white – I actually put my hand inside the jar and sprayed it while holding it. I did get some paint on my hands, but it easily comes off with Mineral Spirits – which you may have in your garage already!
- Spray an orange line in the middle – it doesn’t have to be perfect, if it goes lower than you want it, the yellow spray paint will cover it.
- Spray the bottom part of the jar yellow.
- Allow to dry on a piece of cardboard *I will admit, I did not let the jar dry in-between spraying on each color, (I am a bit impatient) but if you are nervous, you can definitely let them sit for a few minutes before moving onto the next color.
Here are some pictures of how to make your Candy Corn Mason Jar:
You can put flowers in these and use them like a vase like I did, or you can display them on your mantel, and you can even put lights that are tealights in them to get a fun glow.
Looking for more ideas for DIY Fall Mason Jars? Isn’t the mummy cute, too?!
Here’s another fun Halloween Craft –Halloween Milk Jug Pumpkins – It’s easy and the kids can help!
What is one of your favorite Fall and Halloween Crafts?