Do you want to be a part of the Tampa Bay Moms Blog team? We are looking for a few local moms to join our team!
Our team of moms love to inspire, encourage and support each other. Our mission is to connect with the Tampa Bay community both online and offline and to share this journey of motherhood with each other! We are moms of all ages, with kids in every stage, who have a passion for community… and all things mom.
They are unique, talented and transparent. They share their parenting perspectives openly in an effort to encourage YOU… moms, dads, and other caregivers in the Tampa Bay area.
Our next team member could be YOU! This is a volunteer position… but there are some really fun perks in exchange for your time and energy.
What You GIVE…
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the greater Tampa Bay area
- Reliability, team-spirit and your own unique, fun perspective
- One to two original posts per month on the topic of your choice
- Your presence at TBMB events and outings (which are designed to be a great time!)
- Availability for in-person quarterly contributor meetings and TBMB event support
What You GET…
- New connections, new friendships, and an amazing experience!
- Social and direct networking with a huge community of moms (and kids) in Tampa Bay
- Free admission to all TBMB Events
- Team meetings (quarterly) at local venues and invitations to other special events
- Your photo and bio on the TBMB Contributor page (with links to your personal blog and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- Access to our Private Contributors Facebook group
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management
- Opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to TBMB