Are you the Next Tampa Bay Moms Blog Team Member?
We are looking to expand both our contributor team and our staff positions!
Do you enjoy sharing your story with other moms and love writing? The Tampa Bay Moms Blog Team is growing, and we are looking for fresh, local voices who are passionate about our city and interested in sharing their stories. This is a volunteer position that come with fun perks!
Interested in becoming a contributor?
Here’s what you need to know:
What you GIVE…
- Your passion for moms, kids, and the greater Tampa Bay area.
- Reliability, team spirit, and your own unique, fun perspective.
- One or two original posts per month on the topic of your choice.
- Your presence, when possible, at TBMB events and contributor gatherings, which are designed to be a great time!
- Availability for in-person contributor meetings that are held a few times a year.
- A twelve month commitment starting in January, 2017.
What you GET…
- The opportunity to make new connections, new friendships with other Tampa Bay moms.
- The opportunity to serve on the TBMB Events Team.
- Your photo and bio on the TBMB Team page with links to your business, personal blog, and/or social media handles if you choose to share them.
- Access to our private contributors Facebook group.
- Access to information and professional development in the areas of writing, blogging, SEO, social media, and event management.
- The opportunity to test out products and/or services for review as they become available to TBMB.
- Fun! Even if you don’t consider yourself a blogger, writing is therapeutic and awesome.
Interested in joining our team as a contributor?
Fill out the form below no later than Monday, December 12th.
The newest members of the Tampa Bay Moms Blog Team will be announced in the beginning of January!