Sometimes, not often, I have one of those days where I feel like I’ve got this thing called motherhood down. Last Friday, it happened. By 6:30 a.m., I had ran, showered, made breakfast, packed lunches and purchased my groceries. This brag moment would not have been possible without the use of Shipt, a new grocery delivery service with coverage over the majority of Tampa Bay.
The membership-based service allows you to simply select your groceries via the downloaded Shipt app (iOS, Android, and web), choose a delivery window, and checkout. And then, you wait. Well, you don’t really wait because you know exactly when your groceries will come. Shipt’s one hour delivery widow allow you to schedule when you would already be home.
Immediately after placing my order, I received a notice (with photo) of my assigned shopper. She also texted me to let me know when she was shopping and another to let me know when she was leaving the store and headed to my house. Hands down, the easiest shopping experience I’ve had.
- Shipt groceries are from Publix, with a slight markup from the in-store prices. BOGOs are offered. (Approx. markup is $5 for every $35 spent.)
- Over 40,000 grocery items are available within the app, if you don’t see something you want, simply add in a special request.
- You can change your address! This is a great feature, especially around the holidays. Cooking at grandma’s? No problem, have your groceries delivered to her house.
- Shipt offers FREE delivery on orders over $35, there is a $7 delivery charge for anything under.
- Shipt employees wear green “Shipt” shirts and are extensively screened before becoming employed.
- Memberships are available for $99 annually or $14 per month.
- Gift memberships are available…this would be an amazing gift for a new mom!
Shipt is offering one lucky Tampa Bay Moms Blog reader a yearly membership AND a $10 shopping credit!
— Look around Shipt’s Facebook page.
— Check the TBMB Facebook page and tell us what you will do with the time you save by using Shipt!
Giveaway ends 12/5/2015.
Shipt’s Plan Prices after November 30:
What will you do with your new free time?